MU OET (Manipal University Online Entrance Test) is an online computer based exam which is commonly known as Manipal University Entrance exam. The exam is conducted by Manipal University institute of technology for offering the admissions in UG and PG level courses. It is an all India exam which offers candidates from across India to apply for the exam.
All the candidates who are strongly willing to take admission in Manipal University institute of technology UG and PG level courses then they have to appear and score high in the exam. This online exam is held in different cities over a time period of one month at the affiliated or registered test centres of Manipal University institute of technology.
Last year the MU OET exam was held across 50 cities of India. The candidates have the authority to select the exam centres as per their convenience. The application process has been started from 17 October, 2017 for some of the courses under Manipal University Institute of technology and the due date to fill the application forms is 11 March, 2018. Some of the important points that are to be noted by the candidate are given below:
Check Latest Update: MU OET – Manipal Entrance Exam
- The willing candidates must have passed 10 + 2 or any equivalent qualification.
- They should have scored average 50% marks in Physics and Mathematics or in any of the optional subjects they have opted in 10+2.
- The candidates must have mandatorily studied Physics, Mathematics and English. Chemistry/Biology/Biotechnology or any technical vocational subject must be opted as optional subjects by him/her.
- The MU OET (Manipal University Online Entrance Test) contains 200 multiple choice question and the duration of this entrance exam is 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- The question paper is divided into four subjects each consists different number of questions: Physics – 50, Chemistry – 50, Mathematics – 70 and General English – 30.
- Every correct answer consist one mark each and there is no negative marking for the wrong answer.
- This is to be noted that each candidate can attempt three times for the entrance exam.
- All the candidates willing to fill the application form to apply for the entrance exam then he/she can apply before the due date i.e. 11 March, 2018.
- To apply for Manipal University Online Entrance Test all the candidates need to register them and fill their personal & contact details, qualification details, select their course, upload documents and finally go further to make payment for your application.
- All the eligible candidates can make their payment via Credit/Debit/Net Banking and also through the Demand draft also.
The submission of MU OET application form for the entrance exam will be available through online mode only. For submitting their application form the candidates need to register themselves on the official website of Manipal University Institute of technology. After submitting the application form the candidates are advised to take a print out of their confirmation form for the further communication. As, all the candidates have to carry the copy of application form along with them whenever they go to appear for the entrance exam.
We hope this article help all the interested and eligible candidates to know about the MU OET important details related to the entrance exam. All the candidates are requested to read all the eligibility related details carefully before they start to fill their application form for Manipal University Online Entrance test. If in case any of the candidates want to know more about the exam then he/she can visit the official website of Manipal University Institute of Technology or else can go to Motachashma.com for further updates or latest information.