SNAP result is declared today on December 28, 2017 and all the awaiting candidates can now check and download their result from official website. All the candidates who have appeared for the entrance exam can Download SNAP result on or before the due date. This entrance exam is an aptitude test which is conducted for the eligible candidates who are willing to take admission among 14 institutes of Symbiosis International University. Many more institutions have started considering SNAP evaluation for the exam.
The applicants can visit the official site and can check SNAP result as the result will be declared through online mode only. After visiting the official website the candidates have to fill their exact and correct roll number/ application number and their specific password to access further. And while entering their application number/ID number the candidates must keep in mind that they have entered the exact and appropriate application number/ Id number and password which was allotted at the time of their registration for the entrance exam. The candidates must note that no invalid roll numbers/ID numbers will be accepted by the site.
- Visit the official website
- Enter your application number/ roll number.
- After entering the exact roll number the result will appear on the computer screen.
- The qualified candidates can take a print of their qualified result for future communications.
After the candidate has successfully qualified the SNAP result he/she can check it by visiting the official website. The selection process after the candidate has qualified in the result then the institute from where the specified candidate has applied will declare a shortlist of all the deserving candidates. And the candidates who will found their roll numbers in the shortlist they will have to appear for the further rounds such as the GE (Group exercise), PI (Personal Interview) and WAT (Writing ability test). The marks which are scored by the candidates in the exam will be dropped down to 50 for the final list and the marks will be given out of 10 in the group exercise, in personal interview it will be given out of 30 marks and for the last round i.e. the writing ability test the candidates will be given marks out of 10.
The SUI (Symbiosis International University) as is the conducting body of Symbiosis National Aptitude exam will take care to ensure that the answer sheets will be evaluated correctly. Here are stated some names of the schools where the SNAP result is considered for offering admissions to the students in various courses: SIBM Pune, SICSR, SIMC Pune, SIIB, SCMHRD, SIMS, SITM, SCIT, SIOM Nasik, SIHS, SIBM Bengaluru, SSBF and SIBM Hyderabad.
Download Now – SNAP Result
The SNAP entrance exam was held on 17 December, 2017 across the country in 102 cities. And to explore admission opportunities in all the 15 MBA colleges which are affiliated to symbiosis International University and the candidates have to register and apply for the respective school as it is state din the below given important points. The candidates must know that there is no limit to the number of institutes that a candidate may apply to. If the candidates found his/her roll number in the shortlist which is declared by all the institutes then as stated above he/she has to appear for the selection process rounds which are organized by these institutes. The shortlisted candidates on the basis of SNAP result will get an opportunity to take admission among the best 15 Symbiosis B-schools which are affiliated to SIU university where the scores of SNAP are considered for their respective 2 years full time MBA batch 2018-20.
Some of the important points are mentioned below which are to be noted by the candidate for SNAP:
- SNAP Result declared today on 28 December, 2017.
- The Symbiosis International University (SIU) which is the conducting body had declared the result on the scheduled date.
- The results will also be sent to all the qualified candidates via mail or SMS facility on their provided mobile numbers.
- The shortlisted candidates will attend GE-PIWAT process then he/she will be able to take admission in MBA program.
- All the qualified and eligible candidates who will attend all the selection process of GE-PIWAT (Group exercise-Personal interview and writing aptitude test) will be able to create their merit list.
- The qualifying candidates those who will fail to attend all the selection process then he/she will not be eligible to create or generate their specific merit list.
- Each question will contain 4 options and the appearing candidates have to choose the correct and the appropriate answer for the particular asked question.
- 25% marks will be deducted for every wrong answer given by the candidate.
- The candidates have to score 150 maximum marks.
- To official answer key for the exam will be released to evaluate the final result.
- Apart from appearing in the SNAP entrance exam the eligible candidates also have to enter or register themselves in the specific college or institute he/she wants to take admission.
We hope this article helped all the eligible and interested candidates to know more about the SNAP result and the important points which are to be known by the eligible candidates for admission. As it is stated above that the result is declared by the officials on their official website. The qualified candidates are requested to read all the given information very carefully so that they can attend their selection process and all the further process very appropriately and on time. If any of the candidates has any doubt or want to know more about the selection process then he/she can visit the official website of SNAP or else can go to Motachashma.com for further updates.