The notification pertaining the release of the admit card has been released and it is expected that the admit card will be available to download from 15 November 2017. The admit card will be issued only to those candidates who have successfully registered for the exam. For downloading the admit card, candidate need to enter their name and application number and click on submit button. After downloading the admit card, candidates need to take a print out and keep it safe until the Exam gets over. The admit card will hold the following information:
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s name
- Test centre
- Address of the allotted test centre
|Availability of admit card||15 November 2017|
|Last date to download admit card||3 December 2017|
|Exam date||3 December 2017 (10.00 AM – 12.00 Noon)|
The admit card will be available to download from 15 November 2017 on the official website. The candidates are suggested to check the details in the IIFT admit card and ensure that they are correct. The candidates have to follow the below steps in order to download the admit card:
- First of all candidates need to visit the official page of IIFT or click on the link available above.
- Candidates need to enter their name.
- Then enter your application number.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a print out of the admit card and keep it safe until the exam date.
The candidates have to carry one id proof with them in examination hall. The id proof can be Aadhar Card, Passport, Driving License, and Pan Card etc.
After downloading the admit card, candidates should also see that all the details are correct on the admit card and the photograph is clear enough. The errors are something which is not common to admit card but still if candidates found any related with the details of the admit card, then the candidates should immediately report it to the section officer or authority.
The candidates can easily download the admit card by following the given steps. In case, the candidates found any problem in downloading the admit card, then he/ she can submit their query to the officials so that they would issue a duplicate admit card for such candidates.
- Candidates are advised to check the details like name of the students, exam centre, exam dates etc. on the printed admit card
- Candidates should make sure that they carry a valid admit card to the test centre
- The applicants need to produce the admit card to the invigilators for Verification.
- The candidates should preserve the admit card in good condition till the admission process gets over.
- It is not transferable to any other person. Impersonation is a legally punishable offence.
It is an important document to be carried at the exam centre